You can book 60 days before the event.
July 3, 13:00 - 14:30
Our meeting point
Jernbanetorget 8, 0154 Oslo, Norway /The Tiger statue/.
Nordic Freedom Tours®
WHAT’S IN OUR TOUR? Would you like to spend some entertaining and informative moments ? Discover the secrets of the capital of Norway with our Free Tour Oslo. For about 90 minutes we will explore the main attractions of this wonderful Scandinavian city.Join us for a tour. We promise it will be exciting! DURATION 1 hour and 30 minutes WHO? Look for the guide with our sign FREE TOUR OSLO NORDIC FREEDOM TOURS® HIGHLIGHTS
- Jernbanetorget ( The Tiger)
- Kirsten Flagstads Plass 1 (The Oslo Opera House)
- Trondheimsveien Oslo Borsen
- Christiania Torv
- Aker Brygge
- Oslo City Hall
- National Theatre
- Karl Johans gate
- The Storting is the Norwegian Parliament
Please note: The above route is subject to changes without prior noticeWHERE AND WHEN? Our Free Tour Oslo start on time at 13.00 rain or snow and last a leisurely 1 hour and 30-45 minutes. This tour ends – The Norwegian Parliament (the front of the building) Please note that organised groups consisting of more than 10 people must book a private tour . Any organised group of tourists /schools, students, any commercial and non-profit companies and organisations/will NOT be allowed on our free of charge walking tours. You are welcome book a private tour in advance at an affordable price. ***
- What if I am late? Each tour starts exactly on time so please try to be punctual. The tour leaves the meeting point in about 5-7 minutes after the start time out of respect for those who did arrive on time.
- Sorry I’m late, could you wait for me 5 -10 min.? No it’s not possible.