You can book 60 days before the event.
November 27, 10:00 - 11:30
Our meeting point
Jernbanetorget 8, 0154 Oslo, Norway /The Tiger statue/.
Nordic Freedom Tours®
WHAT’S IN OUR TOUR? Would you like to spend some entertaining and informative moments ? Discover the secrets of the capital of Norway with our Free Tour Oslo. For about 90 minutes we will explore the main attractions of this wonderful Scandinavian city. Join us for a tour. We promise it will be exciting! DURATION 1 hour and 30 minutes WHO? Look for the guide with our sign FREE TOUR OSLO NORDIC FREEDOM TOURS® HIGHLIGHTS
- Jernbanetorget ( The Tiger)
- Kirsten Flagstads Plass 1 (The Oslo Opera House)
- Trondheimsveien Oslo Borsen
- Christiania Torv
- Aker Brygge
- Oslo City Hall
- National Theatre
- Karl Johans gate
- The Storting is the Norwegian Parliament
Please note: The above route is subject to changes without prior noticeWHERE AND WHEN? Our Free Tour Oslo start on time at 10.00 rain or snow and last a leisurely 1 hour and 30 minutes. This tour ends – The Norwegian Parliament (the front of the building) Please note that organised groups consisting of more than 10 people must book a private tour . Any organised group of tourists /schools, students, any commercial and non-profit companies and organisations/will NOT be allowed on our free of charge walking tours. You are welcome book a private tour in advance at an affordable price. ***
- What if I am late? Each tour starts exactly on time so please try to be punctual. The tour leaves the meeting point in about 5-7 minutes after the start time out of respect for those who did arrive on time.
- Sorry I’m late, could you wait for me 5 -10 min.? No it’s not possible.